Friday 10 May 2013

Swim bag 2 finished or should that be PE?

 Well here it is with white cord. There may be a little whiff of halloween about the fabric.
It is already in use. Dirty PE kit was brought home yesterday and loaded into the new bag. New clean bag with dirty stuff went back to school this morning. I did try to wash the dirty kit but "the weather isn't good enough to have it dry before tomorrow". I do have a drier but I wasn't going to argue.

In other news; The scrappy trip quilt has all 48 blocks but I can't find a layout I like. I need a floor that is clean and big enough to use. Part of me is tempted to go to my parents' house. They have a huge table that I steal for basting quilts. I am sure it would be big enough for trying to figure out the layout. Technically my living room floor is big enough but the small black dog is far too helpful. I don't fancy chasing after her to get my quilt squares back.

The goth quilt has been quilted. I hope to finish it over the weekend.

I had better do some ironing. It was lovely weather this weekend so I did lots of washing and line drying. Unfortunately I have lots to iron now.

1 comment:

  1. I am sure you will find the perfect layout for the scrappy trip - well done on finishing all the blocks!

    ReplyDelete