Thursday 16 May 2013

Scrappy trip quilt top finished.

 I have found a layout I  liked. The yellows were the problem. First I thought I should put them all together but this was too overpowering.
 I settled on distributing them around the quilt. I am happy with the design I settled on. Not sure if daughter 1. I will find out when she comes home from school.

This is a bona fide scrap quilt. No new fabrics were bought and all fabrics are left overs from dress making or other quilts. Personally I really like it. I liked the process of making it as well. I may have to make another.

3 comments:

  1. It looks great and I love that it is a proper scrappy quilt. Not surprised you want to make another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! And how nice that it's all scraps! I like the layout you choose.

    ReplyDelete