Wednesday 8 January 2014

Work in Progress Wednesday-scrappy trip.

I have made some progress today. I made seven blocks today. I am worried that I am getting scrappy tripped out. After my first scrappy trip quilt I thought I could make loads more scrappy trip quilts. It was quick easy, used up lots of stash. Now I am not so sure. I like this one but it is such slow going. Maybe it's all the blue. Maybe it's that thought that I am only half way through. I will carry on. I hate UFO's.

Sometimes playing with lay outs inspires me to do more. I must get on and do some more.

I am linking to Freshly pieced WIP Wednesday.



2 comments:

  1. I hope you don't get burned out! Your scrappy trip is coming along nicely, and I love the blues. :) Visiting from Freshly Pieced!

    I am giving away a fat quarter bundle on my blog this week. I would love for you to stop by and enter! Happy New Year!

    Inspiring Creations Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. visiting from WIP wednesday. That is a lot of work and I can see you were busy last year!!

    ReplyDelete