Saturday 4 January 2014

Happy 2014

A quick round up of 2013. All in all not too shabby.

There were 10 quilts quilted (I don't seem to have a picture of one of them). There is one quilt top in need of quilting and only one UFO.

There were 14 placemats, one table topper and two mug rugs. An untold number of purses, pencil cases, make up bags, wash bags and tissue holders. Two handbags and 12 baby bibs.

For the daughters I made 6 tiered skirts, two dresses and two pleated skirts. I also made them a swim bag each, a PE kit bag bag and a shoe bag each. That is a total six drawstring bags and two more for my friend's daughters.

I also made six fabric baskets (must blog about them they are cute.) and a skirt for myself. All in all 2013 was quite productive.

One thing I didn't manage to do was make a dress for myself. This is firmly on the agenda for 2014. I have the pattern and the fabric, so no excuses.

The plan for 2014:

  • Dress for me
  • More skirts for me (the first one was a success, so need to make some more)
  • quilts for four family members. 
  • finish the UFO 
  • Quilt the starry might quilt. 
  • Make two outfits for "space day" at school (why do teachers think that we want to do this?)
  • Make clothes for my daughters. This seems to be an ongoing thing they keep growing.
All the best wishes for 2014.

2 comments:

  1. You had a great year...so productive! Best wishes for a wonderful new year with lots of time to work toward your new goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow....you sure made good use of your time...just awesome!

    ReplyDelete