Friday 25 October 2013

More Scrappy Trip up cycling

 Turns out that shirts have way more fabric in them then I thought. Also my mother dug up some more old shirts.
 I have decided to make another scrappy trip quilt. Again for my dad. I hope he likes it.
Looking at it on the "design floor" I think this looks great. I do however have to put this one on ice for now. I need to get on and make Christmas presents. The daughters' school is have a Christmas raffle and I thought I would make some Christmas placemats for that.
I hope to have some Christmas things to show you next week.

Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just found you on Lily's Quilts. This is looking to become a really lovely quilt, the colour placement works so well. Can't wait to see the finished item!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came over from Lily´s quilts. I love that you are sewing with old shirts and the outcome is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete