Tuesday 6 November 2012

Advent, Advent,

ein Lichtlein brennt. (advent advent a little light burns). All right not yet but I am busy making advent calendars for the daughters.
 I cut 100 squares. Actually I outsourced that part. I got the daughters to do that for me using the accuquilt. So much quicker and quieter. Child labour on a rainy afternoon is much recommended :-)

I added binding to 50 squares. I was going to machine embroider the numbers on but I found that they were too small.
 I spent last night tracing numbers onto bondaweb. I have since realised that I forgot some. Oops
And this is what almost 25 pocket fronts look like. I think the scissors dent in my fingers gone down enough for me to start on the next lot of numbers. Two hours till I have to pick them up from school. No problem.  Ahem.

No comments:

Post a Comment