Friday 1 November 2013

Small blog meet October round up.

Well I have managed to make a mosaic of the things I have made this month. First time ever. This is a big deal for a techno numpty.

I didn't think I had made that much this month but looks like I did all right. I finished two quilts and finished a quilt top. I also started another scrappy quilt but he needs to wait for now because I need to make Christmas things.

I had hopped to have the Christmas placemats finished but due to half term holidays and halloween that did not happen.

Fingers crossed November will be as productive.

2 comments:

  1. hello! love what you made and I am still a techno numpty after making loads of these collage thingies so you are not alone! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like a busy month to me! No matter how many things I make, I always feel like I should have, could have made more!

    ReplyDelete