Monday 21 January 2013

Blue green quilt top finished

 My blue green quilt top is finished. Only took a couple of weeks from start to finish. It would have been quicker if I hadn't run out of white.
 I managed to include some of these little frogs. They were used originally to make dresses for my girls and my niece.
The sunflowers were also dresses for my girls. The blue green fabric in the top right hand corner is vintage. It's late sixties and scandinavian.

I don't think I will put a border on. I think it will look good with a blue binding. Now I just need to wait for the snow to melt, so that I can get to the shops and buy a back and wadding.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. I am always amazed at how a simple pattern completely changes when pieced into a whole quilt. The effect is stunning. Good work.

    ReplyDelete