Saturday 21 July 2012

Little wallet

Yesterday in the post came an envelope from Quilttaffy with a pattern for a little wallet. Super quick delivery and super easy to follow pattern.

 I made two little wallets today after a quick trip to my local haberdasher to buy some snappy poppy buttons. They cost a princely sum of 8p each.
 As you can see the wallets have been acquired by the daughters. They are perfect for carrying around connect four counters.
 Or real paper money in the case of this purse. Oma and Opa have been round to read reports today and they decided that they were worth some money.
I am afraid that on Monday the money will go to the toy shop and will become Fillies.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute wallets. I don't blame your daughters for claiming them. I would too.

    ReplyDelete