Wednesday 10 September 2014

Work in Progress

 Daughter 1 has finally finished her quilt top. It's not perfect. Some of the corners are cut off by the sashing but considering she is not 11 yet I think she did a great job.
 Also I think I deserve a pat on the back for not interfering with her colour choices or getting over protective of my fat quarter stash. I think she has chosen an Ikea print from the stash as back but I  want to be doubly sure before I baste this puppy.
Scrap fest 2014 has grown, maybe not as much I would have liked but the dangerous duo are back at school, so they don't have as much time to help. Also I have some work at the moment, so sewing time is limited. Great to have work but there is so much other stuff I would love to be doing instead. Mustn't grumble. I had better get on.



3 comments:

  1. Looks great - congratulations to her! so happy looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter's quilt looks great!! I love the bright, cheerful colors she chose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors she chose would be the ones I would choose. :) She did a great job!

    ReplyDelete