It's almost the end of the summer holiday. I haven't been able to do as much sewing as I would like. I have had to organise school uniform for both the daughters. The plan of having two girls so that you could have hand me downs didn't work out. Daughter 2 is as tall as daughter 1. I have spent quite some time sewing in name labels, a boring but necessary job. Mind you it doesn't guarantee you are going to get your children's clothes back but ay least you have a fighting chance.
I have finished the sampler I started for daughter 1 when she was born. I took to be framed on Saturday. I will post a picture of it when I have a chance. I need to work out how to take her name of the picture, as I don't really want to publish her name and date of birth on the internet.